Skin Peels, Products, and Services
Living on the coast and being exposed to the sun accelerates the aging process. You may see wrinkles; spots and sensitivities increase at the end of each summer season. We encourage you to set back the clock at the Summit. We offer a variety of skin care products and treatments to meet your individual goals.
A chemical peel can remove age spots, soften or eliminate wrinkles, and have a shrink-wrap effect. If you want to treat sun damage or precancerous lesions, you may be a candidate for blue light therapy. We recommend that you start with a cosmetic consultation with one of our providers. There is no charge for this visit and it is a great way to gather information about your skin. Let us formulate a plan specifically for your skin type and goals. There is no substitution for experience and options. At the Summit you benefit from having dermatology, plastic surgery, and aesthetic skin care experts at your fingertips.
Chemical peels use a medical grade solution to treat a number of skin conditions including, sun damage, uneven skin tone, fine lines, acne and acne scarring. This is a simple, non-surgical way to achieve a smooth, healthy glow.
How do chemical peels work?
What do I need to do before my chemical peel?
What can I expect during and after my chemical peel?
Why choose to have a chemical peel at Summit Plastic Surgery & Dermatology?
- Dermaplane: Smoothing and exfoliating treatment that removes unwanted hair and dry skin temporarily. Great add on to a deluxe facial.
- Salicylic Gel Peel: Great for thick, oily, acne prone skin. Slows down oil secretion and reduces pore and acne. Recommended adjunct to a facial.
- Glycolic Peel: Easy-peezy peel with virtually no down time. Great for a refreshed look.
- Jessner Peel: Gentle peel that improves discoloration and blemishes, acne, fine wrinkles, and sun damage. We recommend that you have this peel about 4 times a year for maintenance.
- The Perfect Peel: This is a great first peel for newby’s. It’s easy and virtually painless. You can wear makeup and is delivers the results of a medium depth peel. The only peel with glutathione- the ultimate antioxidant. (This peel replaces the VI Peel)
- Obagi Blue Peel: This is a deep peel that dramatically improves fine wrinkles, precancerous lesions, and pigmentation problems. This peel has about 7 days of peeling ending in amazing skin.
Ready to take the next step? Schedule your consultation now!
At your consultation you’ll meet with one of our surgeons and we’ll discuss all of your options and answer all of your questions.
Meet Dr. Edward Ricciardelli
Dr. Edward Ricciardelli is one of the most highly trained plastic surgeons in the country. He is the only plastic surgeon in the area who is board certified in both head, neck, and facial surgery and plastic surgery. He has been performing facial surgery for over 29 years. During that time he has taught and trained other plastic and facial surgeons, lectured around the country, given courses on facial surgery, and cared for thousands of surgical patients. Read more…