Skin Care Products in Wilmington and Supply North Carolina
Choosing the right skin care products for your skin can be daunting. There is so much available and everything is changing so quickly. At the Summit we are proud to offer medical grade products that are formulated to make a difference. We carry a powerhouse signature line that includes Retin A and hydroquinone to fight wrinkles and sun damage.
We also offer product lines that include beneficial vitamins and human growth factors to slow down skin aging. Our esthetician will match your skin with the line or combination of products that will produce the results that you are looking for. Our skin care products may be ordered at the office or online. For a cosmetic skin care consultation simply call (910) 794-5355 for an appointment.
- Summit Cleansing Gel: Our most popular cleanser removes impurities, makeup and dead skin cells. Recommended for normal to oily skin it’s perfect for everyday use. This aloe based cleanser nourishes the skin with plant extracts, jojoba, and saponins. We recommend this cleanser for people who enjoy wearing makeup.
- Summit Cleaning Cream: Recommended for normal to dry skin, this creamy cleanser soothes irritated, dry skin with aloe, safflower oil, plant extracts and saponins. We recommend this cleanser for post procedure, laser and sensitive skin patients.
- Clenziderm Daily Care Cream Cleanser: This gentle cleanser for acne prone skin gently removes dirt and excess oil, leaving skin clean and soft. Contains natural ingredients (licorice root, bergamot extract) to calm inflamed skin.
- Clenziderm Daily Care Foaming Cleanser: A 2% salicylic acid solution that quickly reduces acne by penetrating the pore with a smaller molecule. It works.
- Skin Medica Sensitive Skin Cleanser: Gently cleanses the most dry, sensitive or post-procedure skin with a combination of soothing botanical extracts.
- Skin Medica Facial Cleanser: This foaming, soap-free cleanser gently purges dirt, makeup, and environmental pollutants from the skin as it hydrates and refreshes.
- Neo-Cleanser Exfoliating Skin Cleanser: Powered by glycolic acid, this retexturing gel cleanser helps reveal fresh, vibrant skin that glows. It is often used prior to procedures to boost the results by removing dead skin cells.
- Glytone Retexturize Exfoliating Body Wash: Formulated with glycolic acid to help remove dead skin cells to reveal softer, supple skin. Perfect for dry, rough skin.
- Summit Toner: Our most popular toner that is essential for Retin A users. This aloe based magic helps to reduce redness and restores ph balance leaving skin smoother and refreshed feeling. This is not an astringent!
- Skin Medica Rejuvenative Toner: This refreshing, non-drying toner gently exfoliates skin and refines pores with a mild alpha-hydroxy acid.
- Clenziderm Pore Therapy: A 2% salicylic acne treatment that unclogs pores and helps clear skin of acne-causing bacteria.
- Summit Skin Lightener: A powerful 4% hydroquinone that reduces the production of melanin by inhibiting the action of the melanocytes. Applying this with an exfoliator lightens or eliminates pigmentation resulting in an even skin tone.
- Summit Balancer: A special formulation of hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acids and saponins. Reduces the irritation of Retin A by drawing it into the skin. Also helps to eliminate spots.
- Summit Exfoliator: This exfoliator is great for oily skin and in the summer when you may be cutting back on your Retin A. Helps to eliminate visible peeling skin that you may be tempted to rub or peel off.
- Skin Medica Lytera Brightening Complex: This advanced formula reduces the appearance of dark spots, is non-irritating, and is ideal for all skin types. Does not contain hydroquinone.
- TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream
- Lumiere Riche Eye Cream: An intensive line-smoothing cream that targets the delicate eye area to help reduce the appearance of skin aging, puffiness, dehydration and under eye darkness!
- Neocutis BioCream: An optimally balanced blend of proteins, referred to as the “cadillac” of peptides. Great for sensitive skin, rosacea, and post procedures. Is a balanced blend of proteins including Human Growth Factors, interleukins and cytokines.
- Neocutis BioSerum: A fast-acting, super-charged serum with PSP and collagen fueling building blocks. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
- Neocutis Hyalis: This hydrating serum helps deliver hyaluronate to smooth and plump skin. Great adjunct for rosacea, acne and retinoid regimens to reduce irritation.
- Clenziderm Therapeutic Lotion: Advanced technology delivers medication deep within your pores where acne starts to clear quickly while minimizing dryness.
- Skin Medica Scar Recovery Gel: Works to smooth and minimize scars generated from cosmetic, general, and reconstructive surgery.
- Retin A: Exfoliates and regenerates the skin by creating a low level inflammatory response. Skin becomes smoother and thicker, dark spots become lighter. Important to combine your Retin A regime with the Summit products for maximum effectiveness and usability.
- Latisse Lash Lengthener: Stop ruining your lashes with applied lengtheners. Fortify and grow your lashes with Latisse. It’s possible to more than double your lash fullness in 16 weeks. Comes in two sizes.
- Summit Moisturizer: This is light, easy to use, moisturizer for use with Retin A and hydroquinone.
- TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer: Enriched with the growth factor blend and antioxidants. The 20 SPF guards against destructive effects of free radical damage from the sun.
- Skin Medica Rejuvenative Moisturizer: A moisturizing cream with vitamins A, C, and E for normal to dry skin. Soothes and hydrated stressed, dry skin.
- Neocutis Journee: Offers the benefits of 4 products in one: skin rejuvenation, anti-oxidant care, photo-protection and hydration.
- Neocutis Reactive Vitaplex C: One of the most complete anti-oxidant defense systems available.
- Clenziderm Therapeutic Moisturizer – Therapeutic moisturizer for normal to dry skin created for acne patients.
- Skinceuticals C&E Ferulic: Antioxidant that provides improved antioxidant protection, neutralizing free radicals and builds collagen.
- LaRoche Active C: Offers the protection and hydration of vitamin C in a smooth, silky, cream. Smells and feels fabulous.
- Revision Nectifirm: Chuckle at the name but it’s what we all want. 96% of patients experienced a firmer neck with this product that is formulated to reduce the appearance of rough, crepey skin.
- TIZO 3 SPF 40 Sunscreen: If you are a golfer, athlete, or active in the sun, this is for you. Great coverage without running into your eyes, skin irritation, or greasy palms. We love it!
- Revision Intellishade Original: New Beauty’s magazine product winner, this is an anti-aging tinted moisturizer with sunscreen that matches every skin tone.
- Revision Intellishade Matte: Moisturizers and blends natural with the color of your skin while reducing the appearance of line lines and wrinkles. This version contains pore-minimizing technology.
- Skin Medica Defense SPF 30: This is oil-free, fragrance-free, ultra-sheer, and all mineral protection, combined with caffeine and green tea to protect against free radical damage.
- Summit Sunscreen SPF 30: This easy to use under daily sunscreen works like a charm under makeup. Gives you full protection from free radicals without feeling heavy.
- TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer SPF 30: This oil-free, ultra-sheer, all mineral sunscreen provides protection with caffeine and green tea against free radical damage.
Ready to take the next step? Schedule your consultation now!
At your consultation you’ll meet with one of our surgeons and we’ll discuss all of your options and answer all of your questions.
Meet Dr. Edward Ricciardelli
Dr. Edward Ricciardelli is one of the most highly trained plastic surgeons in the country. He is the only plastic surgeon in the area who is board certified in both head, neck, and facial surgery and plastic surgery. He has been performing facial surgery for over 29 years. During that time he has taught and trained other plastic and facial surgeons, lectured around the country, given courses on facial surgery, and cared for thousands of surgical patients. Read more…