WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STAY HEALTHY DURING YOUR IN-OFFICE APPOINTMENT
Last Updated: January 3, 2022
- If you have had Covid-19 symptoms in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not enter our clinic if you have a cough. Call or text 794.5355 for further instructions.
- In order to the health of our staff and patients we are asking for a negative Covid-19 test for all nursing home patients, taken within 72 hours of a visit. The patient representative will be asked to present the negative test result to check in PRIOR to bringing in the patient.
- We ask that all patients bring a mask to their appointment. You may be asked to put it on to protect our patients that might be at risk. We ask that you bring your own mask.
- Upon entering our clinic prior to your appointment, please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. We also have hand sanitizer available at our check-in desks and soap and water in the bathrooms.
- Accompanying family/friends/drivers are limited at this time to essential and necessary companions.
- We are offering telehealth visits to all patients with existing appointments and new patients. Call or text 910.7945355 for your telehealth appointment. Click here for instructions on how to enable your telehealth visit https://summitcares4u.com/blog/telehealth-instructions/.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY
- Please use your portal update your medical information or to reach your provider. Also you may call or text the office at (910) 794-5355.
- We have excellent facility cleaning protocols in place including full time day staff and an evening crew assuring that our clinic and operating facility is at the highest cleanliness standards. Our staff will be wiping down the front door handles and bathrooms several times and day.
Please Reach Out to Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here for you! You can call or text us at (910) 794-5355. Our community has a history of coming together during trying times like this and we don’t expect this to be any different.