Please Follow Our Patient Guidelines Below
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STAY HEALTHY AND KEEP YOUR IN-OFFICE APPOINTMENT
Last Updated: Monday, April 20, 2020
- If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or have a fever, cough, shortness or breath or felt ill in the past 2 weeks do not come to the office.
- Unless you are a surgical patient, we are requesting that patients on biologics/steroids/chemotherapy do not come into the office unless there is an emergency. If you are a biologics patient with a question, please use your portal to reach your provider or call/text the office at (910) 794-5355.
- At this time, we will not charge you $50 for cancelling within 24 hours.
- We ask that all patients come into the clinic with a mask on to protect our patients that might be at risk. It’s the neighborly thing to do. At this time, we ask that you bring your own mask.
- Upon entering our clinic prior to your appointment, please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. We also have hand sanitizer available at our check-in desks and soap and water in the bathrooms.
- Accompanying family/friends/drivers are asked to wait in the car.
- You will be screened by our staff upon entering. We will take your temperature with an infrared laser forehead thermometer.
- Any person, employee, or patient who has visited New York, New Jersey, or Florida within the past two weeks are asked not to visit the clinic.
- Please reschedule your appointment to telehealth if you have traveled out of the state in the past 2 weeks.
- We are offering telehealth visits to all patients with existing appointments and new patients. Call or text 910.7945355 for your telehealth appointment. Click here for instructions on how to enable your telehealth visit https://summitcares4u.com/blog/telehealth-instructions/.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY
- Please use your portal to reach your provider or call/text the office at (910) 794-5355.
- All patients and staff are asked to wear a mask as we get through this transitional phase.
- We have excellent facility cleaning protocols in place including full time day staff and an evening crew assuring that our clinic and operating facility is at the highest cleanliness standards. Our staff will be wiping down the front door handles and bathrooms several times and day.
- We are suspending temporarily the use of the iPad/kiosk check in. We respectfully ask you to bring a pen if you need to fill out paperwork.
- All our employees are being screened before entering the clinic area.
Please Reach Out to Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here for you! You can call or text us at (910) 794-5355. Please remember that if we have not received a text from you prior, you will be asked to type “consent” before we can text you back. Our community has a history of coming together during trying times like this and we don’t expect this to be any different.